East Coast or West Coast, you've likely got a 'Newport' that you think of first.
For us, it's a magical place in Rhode Island - and home to two of the best music festivals our country has to offer: Newport Folk and Newport Jazz.
The festivals take place in an old fort, originally established in 1799 under President John Adams (!), and the setting is quintessential Rhode Island. You can sit on the pier, gaze out on the breathtaking ocean views, eat lobstah rolls and sip on Del's Lemonade, all while hearing some of the best-curated bands of any festival around.
If you've got a bucket list, add Newport Jazz or Folk Fest to it, and bring this navy Newport Blanket with you for one of the best weekends of your life.
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket (scroll down for more info).
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Handwoven on a traditional loom
- Made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Every blanket is a unique handmade creation
- Trek Light Blankets soften with use & love
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
Approximate Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
Approximate Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
Approximate Weight: 3.3lbs
Materials: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Tri-Blend (50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton)
Care: Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Handmade In Mexico